A modified version of the KTS was developed in 2003 for new markets. This new range, designated KTSV, provides solutions which are revolutionary in process engineering. All kinds of products with viscosities of 0.5 to 2,000,000 mPas can be accommodated. KNOLL engineers adapt individual solutions to fully meet customer requirements with the KTSV range. The KTSV is characterised by huge cost savings, brought about by the simplification of the plant system and by the reduction of down-time and waste. Precise dosing by the pumps renders reworking unnecessary.
Paint and varnish
Soap and grease
High resistance to wear from abrasive pumping material.
High pressure stability and low pulsation.
High dosing accuracy.
Gentle handling of the pumping medium.
Special steel screw spindles
Screw housing with ceramic shell, heatable
Labyrinth for effective pressure reduction
Shaft seals with different versions and arrangements
Examples of pumping material
• Single and multiple component materials,
fluid to soft consistency
• 2-component cements, separating agents and adhesives
• Polymers (liquid plastics)
• 2-component paints
• Sealing compounds (silicone)
• Hotmelt products
• Non-smear materials
• Alkaline wash liquids
• Operated in a horizontal or vertical position
• Modified suction housing for tank drainage
• All standard seal assemblies
• Throttle point with ceramic bush
• Extremely wear-resistant spindles
• Design in accordance with ATEX
• Axial thrust compensation of screw spindles with
ceramic plain bearings
• All metal parts for all contact areas manufactured from stainless steel
• Range of different motors and gearboxes available.