In 2003 the idea to introduce a modified form of the screw pump type KTS into new markets was born. This further development, called the screw pump KTSV, completes jobs which are revolutionary in process engineering. It is used for all kinds of products with viscosities of 0.5 to 2,000,000 mPas. Knoll engineers adapt individual solutions exactly to customer requirements in these screw pumps. Here the KTSV is characterised by significant cost savings, brought about by the simplification of the plant system and by the minimisation of down-times and waste. Precise dosing by the pumps renders reworking unnecessary.
Paint and varnish
Soap and grease
High resistance to wear from abrasive pumping material.
High pressure stability and low pulsation.
High dosing accuracy.
Gentle handling of the pumping medium.
Special steel screw spindles
Screw housing with ceramic shell, heatable
Labyrinth for effective pressure reduction
Shaft seals with different versions and arrangements
Examples of pumping material
• Single and multiple component materials,
fluid to soft consistency
• 2-component cements, separating agents and adhesives
• Polymers (liquid plastics)
• 2-component paints
• Sealing compounds (silicone)
• Hotmelt products
• Non-smear materials
• Alkaline wash liquids
• Operated in a horizontal or vertical position
• Modified suction housing for tank drainage
• All standard seal assemblies
• Throttle point with ceramic bush
• Extremely wear-resistant spindles
• Design in accordance with ATEX
• Axial thrust compensation of screw spindles with
ceramic plain bearings
• All metal parts for all contact areas manufactured from stainless steel
• Range of different motors and gearboxes available.