KNOLL centrifugal pumps have been on the market since 1972. They are manufactured to an immersible design, and are used to deliver cooling lubricant and wash water. The impellers are shaped for optimum flow which leads to high efficiency. Due to their solid and robust design KNOLL centrifugal pumps have long service lives and very high load capabilities.
• Very high efficiency because of flow favourable formed impeller
• High rigidity with its solid shaft-hub connection
• Safety of dry running because of taper bore mounting
KNOLL centrifugal pumps are suitable for immersion into the medium. They can be mounted on pressureless tanks or chutes.
The pumps are applied on machine tools for supply with cleaning of cooling lubricant as well as application on cleaning equipment and degreasing units.
TG with closed impeller
For precleaned coolant lubricant, volume flow up to 1600 l/min, pressure up to 6 bar, grain size up to 3 mm.
TF with open impeller
For dirt coolant lubricant, volume flow up to 1000 l/min, pressure up to 2.4 bar, grain size up to 30 mm.
TS with helical impeller
For dirt and aerated coolant lubricant, volume flow up to 600 l/min, pressure up to 1.8 bar, grain size up to 15 mm.
TSK with short helical impeller
For very dirty coolant lubricant with abrasive chips, volume flow up to 700 l/min, pressure up to 1.7 bar, grain size up to 20 mm.
• Vertical design
• Normal suction, single stage, without sealing
• Extended taper bore mounted motor axle with centrifuge ring
• Pressure connection is radial and bent upwards, suction connection is axial
• With pump plate and pressure pipe
• Type V 18, protection IP 54, insulated material class B
• 220-240 V (Δ) / 380-420 V (Y), 50 Hz, 2900 rpm
• 220-265 V (Δ) / 380-460 V (Y), 60 Hz, 3500 rpm